December 10th, 2007
So, i’ve been going to Mexico since I was a young teen, about age 15. Me and my buddys used to go down to drink, camp, surf and raise all kinds of hell and trouble. Some of the more notable stories:
1) Age 16– Naked hooker in a *scummy* Tijuana bar (way more scummy than you can wanna see, Turbo) that decided she needed to touch her naked “privates” and then swipe her finger across my face and partially into my mouth. That resulted in me exploding in anger, going nuts and being thrown out by about 3 machismos who guarded the joint.
2) Two mexican jail stories, but i’ll tell only one….. Me and Sean having to follow the cops on our ATVs out in the desert to the station. We thought they were going to shoot us out there and were almost ready to take off, when we saw it down the road. These jails are wonderful… dirt floors, etc. Nothing a little sweet talking, time and bribe can’t solve. The other story wasnt so pretty, so i’ll leave it at that.
3) Drugs are bad news in Mexico, and i hate them as well. It sucked when one of my friends got busted w/ coke going into the club on one of our trips. TMR to the rescue, and his ass is lucky he got out of that. (NOTE TO FRIEND: If you’re reading this, i love you like a brotha and hope you are still off that shit.)
4) How about the time stealing the clothes and money from the nice naked girls, who decided it would be cool to get naked, in the one of the clubs? If you were there, you remember that ass smacking sound? It takes skill to get that tone of smack…
5) How about the Russian hooker that made a sweet deal with my friends, and my wife got to see the whole deal making going on? That resulted in a “I know you’re just like your friends” speech from her, lol.
6) Ever heard of Adelita’s? I know somebody that knows about it real well, and he’d probably be pissed if i named him here. “Oh yeah baby! oh yeah! hurry up!”
7) How about that stripper that Mike named “Chaka.” That was a long time ago, huh?
The more i think, the more i realize that im a bit embarrassed on how many more stories there are… Perhaps im admitting them in this writing, to seek some sort of forgiveness or settling? Maybe so. What a bunch of fucking dirtbags TMR were. Luckily we’re all angels now, lol…
Anyway– it’s amazing what not drinking and having a family does to you. It turns you more civilized and human, and you realize that Mexico just isnt all about naked girls, hookers, partying and cops. It’s that plus some…
Here’s a pic of me and the family a couple weeks ago in Rosarito, at my favorite taco stand in town– Los Arcos. Good times and kick ass tacos…
Not sure why my daughter is trying to look all psycho and mean, but she had a good time too
My nephew, Brendan, got a new board down there for a good deal. He’s stoked….
Nope, no wild stories…… we flew into San Diego. drove the rental car down to Rosarito. Stayed at the Rosarito Beach Hotel in my timeshare (bought that like 10 years ago for nothing and it’s been great.) Got a couple massage with my wife. Ate at my favorite restaurant– El Nido– on the back patio by the fire (I recommend it.) Took a trip down to Puerto Nuevo the next day for Lobster on the ocean. Ran into some gunshots out on the street on a side trip to Tecate to look for tile. Bought some tile a bit south of town for our kitchen / nook area. Hell, even got good exercise with the wife and played a family game of basketball. Note to sister: Yes, i totally kicked your ass at HORSE– dont forget.
You see…. no more stories of sin, trouble and dispair. Good times, and i’m cool with that.
Entry Filed under: Uncategorized